Admissions Specialist / Adjunct Instructor
Recruiting Territory: Minnesota and Iowa
Hometown: Madison, SD
College: University of South Dakota – Undergraduate; University of Wisconsin - Madison – Graduate
Major: B.F.A. – Painting, M.F.A. – Painting
What’s so amazing about DSU? The people. The programs. The experience. That might sound a little cliché, but DSU offers much of what I wanted as an undergraduate and graduate student. Personal attention, friendliness, educational investment from faculty and staff – all on a technology driven campus.
Favorite DSU experience? Talking with prospective students and counselors about what we have to offer. Even if DSU isn’t the right fit for you, I love to encourage each student to focus on academics, their potential career path, and where they’ll feel most comfortable. My tours and talks tend to go a little long because an education at DSU goes beyond admissions. I try to build a relationship with each incoming student.
Five Interesting Things About Me:
- I married my high school sweetheart, Kelsey. We both graduated from Madison High School.
- I’m driven by creativity. Writing, music, art. I love it.
- I was born on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, CA
- I attempt to play golf, jog, and play table tennis.
- I enjoy camping and hiking.
- Office Location
- Heston Hall