Starting your own business. Leading the change in electronic medical records. Helping manage software projects for business. Crunching numbers as a CPA. Being the tech go-to person in marketing, finance, health information management or software development. One of these sound like you? You belong in the College of Business and Information systems.
We teach you how to use technology to improve patient outcomes, make better business decisions, develop software or analyze business practices to enhance productivity. You will be challenged to develop new ways to think about business and information management.
We also know your ultimate goal is an awesome career when you graduate, and our degrees all have excellent job placement. Along with some fun professors with major credentials. A lot of great things wrapped up in one college!
Visit in person to see for yourself.
- Accounting (BBA)
- Business Education (BSE)
- Business Technology (BBA)
- Computer Education (BSE)
- Computer Information Systems (BS)
- Finance (BBA)
- Health Information Administration (BS)
- Management (BBA)
- Marketing (BBA)
- Professional Accountancy (BS)
- Health Care Coding Certificate
- Information Technology Entrepreneurship Certificate
- IS Management: Information Technology Management Certificate
- IS Management: Technology Database Management Systems Certificate
- IS Management: Web Application Development Certificate
- IS Management: Website Administration Certificate
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Analytics
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Information Systems
Department of Business
The Department of Business is home to all the undergraduate and graduate business programs including bachelor's and associate business degrees, professional accountancy and MBA.
Department of Information Systems
Information systems and analytics programs at undergraduate and graduate levels are under the Department of Information Systems.
Department of Health Information Management
The Department of Health Information Management consists of undergraduate and graduate programs in the health information field.
Center of Excellence in Computer Information Systems
You want to be a leader in all things technology. You are also looking at a business, education or science career. Our Center of Excellence in Computer Information Systems is a minor for anyone, in any degree program who wants to be a tech expert in their field.
General Beadle Honors Program
Sharpen your intellect, surround yourself with bright minds, and engage in close academic relationships with faculty in the General Beadle Honors Program. Available for any major, in any college.
You not only have the goal of completing a bachelor’s degree, but you also want to push yourself to obtain your master’s degree as well. Our 4+1 Program gives you the unique opportunity to finish both degrees in five years. The program is offered in a variety disciplines to fit your career aspirations.