Tutoring schedule: DSU Library Tutorial schedule
Email: Contact the OWL at OWL@pluto.dsu.edu
- Online submissions are handled in a similar fashion to face-to-face tutoring; expect to engage in an online conversation through email.
- Include specific questions in your e-mail message; the more exact you can be about the kind of assistance you need, the better the help will be.
- If you have a question about a brief text, cut and paste your text into the e-mail message.
- If you have a question about an entire document and are using Microsoft word-processing software, attach your document to the e-mail.
- If you have an electronic copy of your assignment, please attach that along with your assignment; if not, explain the assignment fully in the e-mail message.
- We welcome inquiries and comments, but must restrict tutoring and feedback on essays and other academic writing to DSU students and faculty only.
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours when submitting an assignment online.
Send your questions and / or submitted work to email@example.com