DSU Tutoring – Dedicated to your Success!
- Individual and small-group tutoring is available at the Karl Mundt Library and Learning Commons, on a walk-in basis.
- Tutoring is available in a variety of subjects, including Accounting, English, Mathematics, Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Networking, Programming, and Hardware courses.
- First Year Residential Experience (FYRE) Help Nights
- English, Math, Science, and Computer Help Nights are available for students in the First Year Residential Experience (FYRE) program.
- Help Nights are held Monday – Thursday from 8 – 10 PM in Higbie Hall. See your RA's or RD for more information!
- E-tutoring (online) sessions are available to DSU distance students, and University Center students in some subject areas.
- Sessions may be scheduled Sunday 2 – 10 PM, and Monday – Thursday 6 – 10 PM.
- Sessions must be scheduled 24 hours in advance by contacting Patti Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-256-5900.
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- The DSU Online Writing Lab (OWL) provides writing assistance to students both on the DSU campus and at a distance.
- Students can request writing assistance or feedback on writing assignments by submitting their essays to OWL@pluto.dsu.edu.
Math Success Center
- The Math Success Center is located in room 121 in the Habegar Science Building (SC121).
- The Math Center provides a supporting tutoring and testing environment for the Math 021 and 101 courses on campus. Students will have access to instructors or tutors on a daily basis.
More Information & Resources
- Additional information and resources can be found in the MyDSU Portal.