Get the extra financial help you need.
There are more scholarships out there than most folks know what to do with. So we’ve decided to help curate some of the best into an easy-to-peruse list. We update it often, so please check back regularly!
Amount: 45 scholarships for $1,000
Deadline: March 15, 2018
- The student’s parents or legal guardians must reside within one of Golden West’s telephone service areas and subscribe to at least one Golden West service (phone, cable TV or Internet).
- Applicant must be a high school senior
- Applicant must take 12 or more classroom credits in the fall semester following high school graduation.
Application: For application and questions please visit https://www.goldenwest.com/about/community-involvement/scholarships/.
Amount: 4 scholarships $20,000 each
Deadline: February 14, 2018
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled college senior, a prospective graduate student, or currently enrolled at the postsecondary graduate school and will be enrolled in graduate study at least half time for the entire 2018-2019 academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Demonstrate good moral character
- Permit release of information to Sallie Mae Bank for publicity and other marketing purposes
Application: For application and questions please visit https://www.salliemae.com/landing/bridging-the-dream-for-graduates/.
Deadline: Monthly rolling deadline
- Be legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are are least 16 years old at the time of entry
- Monthly $1000 giveaway, designed to help students pay for their higher-education expenses
- Every Month a new scholarship will be announced with a winner selected randomly from the entrants
Application: To Apply visit https://www.campusexplorer.com/campus-explorer-scholarships/
- Descendant of a Vietnam Veteran
- Must be attending a college, university, or technical school in South Dakota
- student needs to provide proof of their relationship to the South Dakota Vietnam Veteran
- A copy of the Veterans military record
- Letters from two references outside of the family
- Submit a transcript for Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior years plus a list of Senior subjects and a summary of community service activities in your school, church, community, and family
- An essay of 200 words or less on “What impact the Vietnam War has had on American History”
Application: To Apply Contact, Mary Chilton Chapter NSDAR 520 S First Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Telephone: 605-271-2595 or Email:DAR@midconetwork.com
- Must be a resident of Lake County
- Must have completed at least 1 semester of college
- Must be currently enrolled as a full time student in at least 12 credit hours
Application: Send a resume including name, age, and name and residence of parents, extracurricular activities, goals, and work experience, names and addresses of 2 references, and a college transcript to Sandy Anderson 47515 255th ST Renner, SD 57055
Deadline: April 17, 2018
- Be currently enrolled at one of the institutions of higher learning of South Dakota
- Be a current undergraduate student and use any awards received for undergraduate education.
- Be pursuing a major and degree that would adequately prepare the student for a career in Business Management, Sales, or Marketing-related field.
- Agree to use the award during the semester/year following the award.
- If selected as a finalist, be available to make an oral presentation on April 17, 2018 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and to receive the awarded scholarship the same evening in Sioux Falls.
Application: For application and more information please visit https://www.smesiouxfalls.org/student-scholarships/qualifications/
Amount: 10 scholarships up to $5000 each
Deadline: February 2, 2018
- Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program
- U.S. Citizen
- Complete all application requirements
Application: For application and questions please visit https://www.poet.com/neversatisfied.