Graduate Student Health Insurance

International students, except for those entitled to establish a legal domicile in South Dakota, who have enrolled in any Board of Regents university, their spouses and their dependents are required to purchase the South Dakota Board of Regents endorsed student health insurance plan.

See DSU Policy 01-88-00
See BOR Policy 3:14New Window

If you have any questions about Health Insurance please contact:

Jacy Fry
Director of International Programs
TCB (Tunheim Classroom Building) Room 303
(605) 256-5267

Request Information

Last Updated: 2/22/12