Everything you need to make an informed decision.
Our prospective graduate students tend to have a lot of questions:
- “How much will it cost to get my graduate degree?”
- “How do I apply to your graduate program?”
- “Will I be able to get an assistantship?”
- “Is your process any different for international grad students?”
And that’s awesome. It’s why we have a dedicated Graduate Admissions team in place—to make sure you have all of the information you need to make a smart decision about your future.
So let us know what we can do to help.
General graduate admissions requirements.
Are you a good fit for our graduate programs? We’re looking for smart, motivated people who meet the following requirements:
You must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution of higher learning with full regional accreditation for that degree.
Some programs may have different requirements as it pertains to the GRE. You should also refer to the specific program for additional information.
Either GRE or GMAT scores may be accepted for the MBA program.
You must have received satisfactory scores on your GRE, and have taken it within the last five years.
The test can be waived if one of the following conditions is met:
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale for a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Official admission into and demonstrated success in a regionally accredited graduate program in the U.S. Demonstrated success is defined as grades of A or B in at least 9 hours of graduate work.
- Graduation from a regionally accredited college/university in the U.S. at least 15 years ago or more.
Other program-specific admissions requirements
Select the program you wish to learn more about:
- Doctor of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration in General Management: MBA
- Master of Science in Analytics: MSA
- Master of Science in Applied Computer Science: MSACS
- Master of Science in Educational Technology: MSET
- Master of Science in Health Informatics: MSHI
- Master of Science in Information Assurance & Computer Security: MSIA
- Master of Science in Information Systems: MSIS