MSIA Program Delivery
Courses in the MSIA program are offered using a variety of instructional delivery methods:
- Face-to-face on site in Madison, SD in a traditional classroom setting;
- Using interactive video-conferencing via the Dakota Digital Network offered at multiple sites in South Dakota (sites arranged to meet student need);
- At a distance via Internet, using a combination of both live and/or encoded streaming videos of classes, interactive course web boards, course web sites, and e-mail.
- The program can be completed on a full or part-time basis. Time to complete depends upon the number of credit hours taken per semester and the number of knowledge requirements needed.
- Full-time students (9 credit hours per semester) can complete the program in four semesters (assuming two knowledge support courses are required). The program must be completed within 5 years of the date the program is started (first course taken).