Furniture and equipment will be moved by the Physical Plant in response to work order requests approved by the department heads. Physical Plant personnel will not move pianos. The department requesting the move should contact a professional mover.

The Computing Service staff should be contacted regarding computer equipment moves or needed repairs.

Last Updated: 3/2/12