Your DSU University Card kind of does it all.
It's like the Swiss army knife of ID cards. Swipe it at the library to check out equipment or materials. Show it at the Marketplace to use your meal plan. Or take it to athletic events to get in for free, then use it to purchase food at concessions. You can also use it to access your residence hall and the Community Center.
Your card also gives you the ability to make purchases both on and off campus with the stored value Trojan Gold Program.
You can use it on-campus at:
- Trojan Center Bookstore
- Production Center for printing and sending mail
- vending machines
- laundry facilities on-campus
- copy machines in specific locations on-campus
- Einstein Bros Bagels
- Bits 'N Bytes convenience store
- Concessions at home games
- Student club and organization fundraisers
You can also use it off-campus at:
- Classic Corner Convenience Store
- Community Center
- Dairy Queen
- The Pub House
- Pizza Ranch
- Scooby's Convenience Store
- Stadium Sports Grill
- Taco John's
Managing your card
Another great feature of our card is you can manage your card using our online eAccounts service or using the app on your phone. You can use those to manage your account, add funds or freeze your account if your card is lost or stolen.