Each team is allowed a maximum of five players. Two members must be on the playing floor at the designated starting time or the game will be declared a forfeit.
All collegiate basketball rules are in effect except
- The games are played on half-court.
- The ball must be taken back past the top of the key after a basket or a rebound (change of possession). On a dead after the ball is taken back and checked by a member of the opposing team, it is live. It does need to be passed to a teammate to start play.
- To win the contest, you must win 2 out of 3 games, played to 11 points in a maximum time limit of 20 minutes. First team to 11 points wins. If the time limit runs out, whoever is ahead at this time will win.
- You are to keep your own score with the winners reporting the results to the Student Director on duty.
- We will play a double elimination tournament.
- Use the flip of a coin to determine which team receives the ball first for game #1. The loser of game #1 will receive the ball first for game #2. if each team has won 1 game, use a coin flip to determine which team will receive the ball first for game #3.