- Each team is to be represented by a captain or manager. It is his/her responsibility to know all the rules governing Intramural competition and regulations governing the sport.
- In flag football, volleyball, basketball, softball, and special events, captains or a designated representative may be required to attend a captain's meeting. Only those teams having a representative in attendance at the meeting will be scheduled into league play.
- Prior to the start of each game, the team manager will list the team members on an entry sheet, and all team members must sign the liability release sheet. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY WHO HAS NOT SIGNED THE LIABILITY RELEASE SHEET.
- The team captain or a representative is responsible for knowing the league and tournament schedule.
- It is the responsibility of the team captain to check the tournament drawing and inform his/her team of the game time, place, and date.
- The team captain must check the tournament schedule after each contest and be aware of all scheduled games for his/her team.
- The team captain should note the procedures for game postponement if a schedule conflict develops.
- It is the responsibility of the team captain to check the playoff schedules (single elimination) during the final week of league (round robin) play.