Become a Trojan in high school by taking college courses through DSU. These classes help you to simultaneously complete your high school requirements while beginning your college education with Dakota State! Now that you have been accepted to the dual credit program a DSU admission representative will help you get setup for your class(es).
Still need to apply? Visit here.
Pay your tuition and fee statement via SDePay
- Please be aware that SDePay will show the full amount of the course
- Real-time balances and detailed transactions
- You may set-up a parent, guardian, or spouse as an authorized user
- You may set-up direct deposit for refunds
- Check your DSU email account regularly for updates and announcements
Payment deadline - please refer to the academic calendar for dates
- Remember that changes to enrollment (adding or dropping classes, for instance) will result in changes to your billing statement. Check your statement regularly.
DSU Cashier Office
As a dual credit student, you will work with a DSU admissions specialist on how to access your SDePay (in WebAdvisor) for payment and D2L for your classes.
You can order your books through the Trojan Zone Bookstore. It's a convenient way to make sure you get the correct books for the class.