Dual credit courses give you an opportunity to enroll in DSU courses while still earning high school credit. We are excited you chose DSU for your dual credit courses and we are ready to help you get some college classes under your belt.
After you've been accepted to the dual credit program, a DSU admission rep will work with you on getting setup for the class. Haven't applied yet? If not, you can go here and start the process.
- Pay your tuition and fee statement via SDePay (access WebAdvisor through the MyDSU portal):
- Please be aware that SDePay will show the full amount of the course
- Real-time balances and detailed transactions
- You may set-up a parent, guardian, or spouse as an authorized user
- You may set-up direct deposit for refunds
- Check your DSU email account regularly for updates and announcements
- Payment deadline - please refer to the academic calendar for dates
- Remember that changes to enrollment (adding or dropping classes, for instance) will result in changes to your billing statement. Check your statement regularly.
- Attendance Confirmation is required of ALL students and takes place at the beginning of EACH semester. You will be notified to confirm attendance via your DSU email account.
DSU Cashier Office
You can order your books through the DSU Bookstore. It's a convenient way to make sure you get the correct books for the class.