They’re on board.
Our alumni board serves as advisors to the University. They support DSU’s mission by cultivating a mutually beneficial relationship between the university and the alumni community at large.
Alumni Board members:
- Serve as ambassadors, foster pride, loyalty, and a life-long connection to DSU through communicating news to alumni.
- Partner with DSU to promote programs and events.
- Create opportunities to volunteer.
- Encourage alumni to contribute time, talent, and financial support to DSU.
Anyone who is an alumnus or alumna of DSU can join the Board. If you’re interested in becoming a part of the alumni board, contact us online or at 605-256-5857 for more information.
- Catie Brown, Class of 2012
- Jesse Clarke, Class of 2004
- Jacinda Cerwinske, Class of 2013
- Adam Hafner, Class of 2004, President
- Mike Halverson, Class of 1988, Vice President
- Mason Helphrey, Class of 2013
- Allison James, Class of 2004
- Arden Jones, Class of 1978, Past President
- Aaron Klimes, Class of 2011
- Sarah Linneman, Class of 2004
- David Miller, Class of 2012, 2013
- Cindy Nielsen, Class of 1992
- Michael Reiprich, Class of 2005
- Megan Rummel, Class of 2005
- Jona Schmidt, Director
- Kristi Specht, Class of 1997
- Carl Ware, Class of 2005
- Joyce Welbon, Class of 1962
- Al Wieman, Class of 1964
- Elliott Breukelman, Class of 2013, ‘14
- Dave Geiver, Class of 1982
- Jake Jacobson, Class of 1970
- Shirley Jacobson, Class of 1970
- Stacy Wolf, Class of 2006