Where should I go to college?
It’s a big question, and we know you have a lot to consider:
- Will your college prepare you for life in the real world?
- What’s the job placement rate like?
- Are there opportunities to get involved on campus?
- Can you afford college? Are you eligible for any scholarships? What’s the financial aid situation like?
- Is the student:faculty ratio small enough to ensure you’ll get a personalized education focused on your needs?
- Is the curriculum infused with the technology you’ll need to be successful in your career?
- Are the current students happy?
Is DSU the answer to your questions? We like to think so—but read on for the info you’ll need to make a smart, informed decision.
Technically, we’re better.
We’re more than just a four-year university. We integrate the latest technologies into the curriculums for every degree and program to better prepare our students for the future.
Get the facts.
We don’t like to brag. But we also know that numbers don’t lie:
- As of 2013, our graduates enjoyed a job placement rate of 95%.
- We’re affordable—we offer a public-school price tag, and 81% of our students receive financial assistance.
- Our student:faculty ratio is 18:1, which means small class sizes and a more individualized approach.
Plus, students at DSU are just happier. We know this because we asked—in a recent survey, DSU students reported being significantly more satisfied than students at other four-year public universities.
Come and see for yourself when you schedule a campus visit.