In the College of Arts and Sciences, we teach you how to use technology for a better life.
We may teach traditional topics, such as biology, history, geography, art, design, literature and music, but we use 21st century methods to do so. We also know that the technology today, will be old news by the time you graduate. So we teach you how to stay ahead and adapt to changes in your field. You’ll be able to not only navigate the future, but help create it.
We are here to do more than get you ready for your first job, we are here to get you ready for life.
- Biology (BS)
- Biology Education (BSE)
- Computer Game Design (BS)
- Cyber Leadership and Intelligence (BS)
- Digital Arts and Design: Computer Graphics (BS)
- Digital Arts and Design: Digital Sound Design (BS)
- Digital Arts and Design: Production Animation (BS)
- English Education (BSE)
- English for New Media (BS)
- General Studies (BGS)
- Mathematics Education (BSE)
- Mathematics for Information Systems (BS)
- Physical Science (BS)
- Respiratory Care (BS)
- Digital Photography Certificate
- English for New Media Certificate
- Mathematical Foundations of Cryptography
- Multimedia Certificate
- Multimedia Design and Production Certificate
- Professional and Technical Communication Certificate
- Website Design and Development Certificate
General Beadle Honors Program
Sharpen your intellect, surround yourself with bright minds, and engage in close academic relationships with faculty in the General Beadle Honors Program. Available for any major, in any college.
Center of Excellence in Computer Information Systems
You want to be a leader in all things technology. You are also looking at a business, education or science career. Our Center of Excellence in Computer Information Systems is a minor for anyone, in any degree program, who wants to be a tech expert their in field.